Tell us your travel plans
Terms & Conditions
Deposit and Refund Policy
• Non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is due immediately on booking and the rest are due 65 days prior to departure.
• Cancellations of bookings 90 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund minus a non-refundable deposit of $1,000. 60-89 days will be subject to loss of 30% of program price or $1,000 deposit whichever is greater. 31-59 days will be subject to loss 50% of program price. 30 days or less will be subject to loss 100% of program price.
Pricing and conditions
• All pricing reflected in US Dollars. The tour program prices are based upon twin sharing of hotel unless otherwise states. Dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only and valid for travel for the dates ranges shown. Exquizit Travel will try our best reasonable effort not to increase the program prices but we may require to impose surcharges depend upon currency fluctuations, changes in government legislation, air prices, fuel surcharges or other variable outside of our control.
• Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date, we may be forced to offer substitutes.
• "Date and Time" expressed in itinerary are based upon local time at tour program destination.
• Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the Travel advisory.
• Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in North America with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation.
• Hotel ratings are based upon the combination of our view and the standard of respective countries. The standard of rating could vary between countries.
• The program prices do not include international airfare unless otherwise states.
• Travelers are responsible to secure the visas including transit visas. Please check with the respective Embassy or Consulate of the country that you are traveling regarding visa information.
• It is a condition travelling with Exquizit Travel to secure adequate travel insurance. Insurance should cover personal accident and medical expenses as well as evacuation and repatriation, baggage loss and cancellation or curtailment of vacation. Your insurance may not cover pre-existing condition and in this instance, you will be required to sign release waiver that you will be financially responsible for any cost associated with pre-existing treatment. Please also confirm with your personal medical insurance carrier on coverage at abroad.
• Exquizit Travel will not accept any responsibility for mistakes or errors in international airfare bookings made by independent third parties. Travelers are responsible ensuring the correct arrival and departure to and from the destination on the date and time of the itinerary.
• Exquizit Travel does not own or operate any entity providing goods or services for your trip. We purchase transportation (by aircraft, coach, train, vessel or otherwise), hotel and other lodging accommodations, restaurant, ground handling and other services from various independent suppliers.
All such persons and entities are independent contractors and Exquizit Travel is not liable for any negligent or willful act of any such person or entity or of any third person.
• Exquizit Travel is not responbsible for an injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damages resulting from not limited to acts of God, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind.
• Travelers needs to assume that there are certain inherent risks in adventure travel include but not limited to hiking, walking safaris, climbing injuries and altitude sickness, inaccessibility to medical attention in remote locations in case of medical emergency.
• Travelers represent and acknowledge that they will not have any physical or mental condition or disability that could create hazard to them or other members of the tour. Exquizit Travel reserves the right to decline accepting anyone on a trip. If you have any medical needs or disability (physical or mental), please consult with your physician before deciding the trip.
• It is the responsibility of the Travelers to be informed about the most current travel advisories and warning by the US State Departments (www.travel.state.gov). Should the travelers choose to travel in event of active State Department's travel warning, travelers assume all risks of personal injury, death or property damages.
Privacy of your information
• Your information provided to us will not be sold or disclosed to any marketing agencies or media. However, the information will be share among Exquizit Travelers and its affiliated agencies and suppliers in purpose of providing you the services.
• Exquizit Travel has secured a travel professional error and omission liability policy through Liberty Mutual Insurance company for a limit of $1,000,000.